Azure RTOS is an embedded development suite including a small but powerful operating system that provides reliable, ultra-fast performance for resource-constrained devices. Learn more about Azure RTOS at https://azure.microsoft.com/services/rtos/. It’s easy-to-use and market-proven, having been deployed on more than 10 billion devices worldwide. Azure RTOS supports the most popular 32-bit microcontrollers and embedded development tools, so you can make the most of your team’s existing skills.
– Predictably fast performance and a remarkably small footprint
– Easily connect to cloud and local networks, develop durable flash file systems, and design elegant user interfaces
– Seamlessly connect the most popular MCUs and MPUs to the power of Azure IoT
– Code that has been certified to meet stringent industry safety and security standards
– Access to source code with simple licensing options
The full source code for all Azure RTOS components is available on GitHub to test and explore. When you’re ready to take your code into production, there’s no charge for the production license if deploying to pre-licensed devices. Simple licensing options are available for all other devices.
Access Azure RTOS code on GitHub: https://github.com/azure-rtos