In the first session in this series, we will discuss how to build a smart, connected and secure MCU (PIC24, AVR, SAM) or MPU (SAM) embedded device. Azure services such as IoT Hub, Azure RTOS, Azure SDK for Embedded C, and Device Provisioning Service (DPS) will be explored. We will wrap up with a demo of the DPS with PIC24 and Azure RTOS with the SAM E54.
Learn about the following:
– Highlevel Microsoft & Microchip offering
– Connecting MCU/MPU to Azure IoT – Overview of the services (Future – sessions will deep dive into solutions)
– Azure RTOS with the SAM E54
– Device Lifecyle
– Device Provisioning Service with PIC-IoT
– Multiple Technical walk-through demos connecting devices (SAM E54 & PIC-IoT) to the cloud
– Learn how to visualize the data
= Resources to get started!
– Pamela Cortez, Microsoft Azure IoT Senior PM
– Ngoc-Khuyen (Quinn) Tran, Azure Edge + Platform PM
– James Russell (JR), Microchip Technology WW Field Applications Engineering Leader – Wireless Connectivity Specialists / IoT Security Team