Vibration sensor


I am working on a personal project and I am looking for a sensor that can be installed on a wall and capture the vibrations resulting from the airborne noise generated in the other room like a door getting slammed or a chair being moved. Anything which is basically audible from the room where the sensor is installed in. Nothing more than that. I can read here and there that an accelerometer can be used to this purpose. I am interested to know if there is any PoC kit I can buy with such sensor to run experiments.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/ZiggyOutSpace12
[link] [comments]

Original article: Vibration sensor
Author: /u/ZiggyOutSpace12