For real estate and facility management professionals, you’ve got three great events to see what’s new, build your skills, talk to experts and extend your network. Plus, your TRIRIGA team will be waiting to see you, too.
2019 Fall Events at a Glance
In North America: Two great events, many reasons to attend
Do you want to drive better experiences for your employees in the workplace? Is it critical for your organization to cut operational costs? Are you optimizing the spaces that you pay for to drive productivity?
Join us at IFMA World Workplace or CoreNet Global Summit (or both!) to discover how intelligent real estate and facilities management solutions can deliver new insights for your organization – and let you to get the most value from every square inch of space.
What you will find at IFMA World Workplace and CoreNet Global Summit:
- Learn how AI will be critical in helping you re-invent roles, reduce operational costs and drive new value-add services to building users in our session, “Meet AI, my new co-worker.”
- Discover why space matters, and how you can use data and IoT to best understand and optimize all your space for your organization and your employees.
- See AI in action with a demo of Sarah, your building’s new virtual assistant.
- Learn how you can better visualize your data with the metrics that matter most – and how that drives smarter decisions.
- Uncover new ways to create an optimal workplace experience with frictionless technology.
- Experience In-depth learning, gain valuable information and have FUN! You’ll get to network with industry experts, influencers and thousands of your peers!
In Europe: Smarter buildings, better insights and improved outcomes
In November, leading independent research firm, Verdantix, is hosting the second Smart Building Technologies Summit Europe.
This one-day event brings together professionals from real estate and facilities management who are all focused on how to improve outcomes with innovative technologies. You’ll find information-rich sessions on digital transformation, the value in building technology innovation, mastering IoT tech adoptions, best practices’ workshops, plus much more. See the full agenda here.
Let’s talk at one of these events
We hope you’re as excited as we are to meet in person, make new friends and experience the true power of an intelligent real estate and facilities management solution. So bring your questions and let’s talk. In the meantime, feel free to explore why the workplace matters so much, drive operational efficiency with the power of an IWMS or dig deeper into space and occupancy trends.
See you soon!
The post Hey, real estate and facility management professionals: are your bags packed? appeared first on Internet of Things blog.
Original article: Hey, real estate and facility management professionals: are your bags packed?
Author: Laura Langendorf