from NEW PRODUCT – Adafruit 8×8 Trellis Feather M4 Acrylic Enclosure + Hardware Kit
A super-specifically-laser-cut enclosure that turns your 8×8 ‘Trellis into a handheld light/music maker! Perfect for your next cool interface, MIDI instrument, control panel… whatever could benefit from a glow-up with an elegant black and white enclosure and with beautiful diffused colorful buttons.
Note: This is only the plastic enclosure and hardware!
To complete this project you’ll need also:
If you’d like to make the board portable (say you’ve got a wireless bluetooth or WiFi feather…)
Some light soldering is required! You’ll have to solder wires to the switch as well as to the Feather.
- 1 x Black Acrylic Cutout 1.5mm thick
- 14 x Clear Acrylic Cutouts 3mm thick
- 4 x M3 black nylon spacers 15mm long
- 8 x M3 black nylon screws 8mm long
- 4 x M2.5 black nylon screws 10mm long
- 4 x M2.5 black nylon nuts
- 4 x M2.5 standoffs 3mm long (un-threaded)
- 1 x set of Little Rubber Bumper Feet (4 bumpers total)
These acrylic cutouts come with paper backings on both sides (it protects the acrylic while laser cutting and shipping). You’ll need to peel those off before assembly.
In stock and shipping now!
Original article: NEW PRODUCT – Adafruit 8×8 Trellis Feather M4 Acrylic Enclosure + Hardware Kit