from NEW PRODUCT – Pimoroni GFX HAT – 128×64 LCD Display – RGB Backlight + 6 Touch Button
Pimoroni’s GFX HAT is a shiny new LCD Display with RGB Backlight and Touch Buttons! This is a seriously snazzy LCD that can display complex graphics for all your headless Pi games and animations. While the LCD is monochrome 128×64 pixels, the backlight can be set to different RGB colors to indicate.
You also get six capacitive touch buttons for input and navigation, so you can use this as a controller too. The cool capacitive touch backlight colors are super soothing to tap on and off, and help you know that the touch was registered.
To top it all off, this HAT comes fully assembled with Python support to get you up and running, and since it’s from Pimoroni you know it’s going to look great on your next Raspberry Pi project.
- 128×64 pixel, 2.15″ LCD display
- Integrated diffuser/reflector assembly
- Six-zone RGB LED backlight
- SN3218 LED driver chip (I2C address 0x54)
- Six capacitive touch buttons with white LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch/LED driver chip (I2C address 0x2c)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled, plug and play right onto your Raspberry Pi
In stock and shipping now!
Original article: NEW PRODUCT – Pimoroni GFX HAT – 128×64 LCD Display – RGB Backlight + 6 Touch Button